The TCAE administered Chainalysis Reactor Certification (CRC) Training provides participants with the knowledge and skills to analyze and trace transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain. This comprehensive training using Reactor—the tool of choice for investigators, compliance officers, analysts, and regulators—is provided in a small, virtual classroom setting.
The course engages learners using a mix of practical exercises, group discussions and mock investigations developed by Chainalysis experts. The training is provided by current industry professionals over a span of 5 sessions.
This training will allow participants to obtain the practical skills to investigate the source of funds on the blockchain and gain access to training that is not directly provided by Chainalysis, to non-customers.
The course fee covers:
- 16 hours of Instructor Lead Virtual Training sessions
- Reference Guide from Chainalysis
- Practical Investigation Exercises
- CRC Examination
- CRC Certificate (upon successful completion of the exam)
- Complimentary career session on how to apply for crypto roles
- Sat February 12, 2022
- Sun February 13, 2022
- Sat February 19, 2022
- Sun February 20, 2022
- Sat February 26, 2022