About the Masterclass
This masterclass is created by international investigators with a combined experience of 30+ years in working for a variety of Financial Institutions and consultancies in the US, Canada, and the Middle East.
This course is designed for future or current Anti Money Laundering (AML) investigators and will take a deep dive into all the concepts and skills that an AML investigator and analyst requires to have.
The course is structured to cover theoretical aspects, practical cases, and hands-on experiences on how to look at each scenario and conduct the investigation.
The duration of this masterclass is 12 hours, including a 2-hour assessment.
The assessment consists of multiple-choice questions and narrative writing.
Who is it for?
This masterclass is built for professionals that are:
- New to the AML space
- Working as an AML Analyst
- Transition to AML Investigation
Why AML Investigation Masterclass?
This course covers significant information on topics that helps an investigator conduct its tasks and build not only the knowledge but also the skills on how to be a better investigator.
Here are some of the key topics that this masterclass will cover:
- Most Common Types of Alerts
- The Life Cycle of an Alert at an Analyst Level
- Most Common Types of Red Flags
- Tricks and Techniques on How to use OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- The Universal Analytical Questions
- The Art of Writing a Narrative and Time Management
What do you get?
- 10 hours of virtual instructor-led training
- Access to TCAE Academy Platform
- Written assessment
- Certificate of Completion (Verifiable through Blockchain)
- Digital Badge
- 10 CPD points